Where can I get VF-27(BS) Lucifer?

1. *topic*
    I have cleared all macross frontier mission with s rank but i didn't get it

User Info: nara_ninjutsu

nara_ninjutsu - 8 years ago

Answers

1. I BOUGHT his VF from the Nyan Nyan Shop, but i can only use his VF via EXTRA or SURVIVAL MODE. I don't have my PSP with me at the moment to double check if he is eventually usable at the STORY MODE, but I'm 100% POSITIVE with regards to the SHOP PURCHASE and EXTRA/SURVIVAL modes. ^^

User Info: eirimina

eirimina - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. Finish The survival mission which consists All the missions of M.Frontier and if you want to unlock the other vf-27 which is not BS version, finish the survival mission which consists the Movie of M.Frontier, if you want to play the vf-27 on story side missions on all era of macross, just buy on the nyan nyan shop (dont know the name, (i cannot read japanese xD) Good Luck

User Info: NaJulieDre

NaJulieDre - 7 years ago 0   0