Destroy specific enemy?

1. I'm trying to get the tracer gun challenge on stage one destroy a specific enemy with tracer gun, I hunted every single enemy type including the boss but I can't get the challenge to activate, how do I get this challenge?

User Info: Archer222

Archer222 - 7 years ago
  2. Alrighty, one more, what enemy do I kill for War Hammer?

User Info: Archer222

Archer222 - 7 years ago
  3. Alright, you guys are helping a lot, I just got one more question, what do I kill for the star comet skill, cannot for the life of me find the enemy for it and I really hate using this skill so I really need help with this one.

User Info: Archer222

Archer222 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Death Jacket is only available in the extra missions
    and it's one of those flying bees
    it's pretty easy to fight them once you're in that letter delivery mission

User Info: chaos_aurelius

chaos_aurelius - 7 years ago 1   0
  2. Are you asking how to get the normal War Hammer, or how to upgrade it?

To get the War Hammer skill, you need to destroy 15 Vampires. They appear in the later normal missions in Fuji Jukai. You'll run into them just playing the game.

To upgrade it to Steel Cutter, you need to kill 5 ZAHA Symbols. They only appear in certain Extra missions in Tokyo. Specifically, ones given to you by ZAHA himself. They're suped up, white colored versions of the Generators that appear in various story missions. Killing them is required in one of said Extra missions, so they're impossible to miss in the mission.

User Info: CroatoanEXE

CroatoanEXE - 7 years ago 1   0
  3. Destroy 5 Death Jackets using the skill "Tracer Gun"

User Info: ChaosX007

ChaosX007 - 7 years ago 1   1
  4. Which monster shall i kill in stage 5 to unlock upgrade for Volcane, Iksa Blade and Burst shot??

User Info: usagitokki

usagitokki - 7 years ago 0   0
  5. To upgrade Star Comet, you gotta kill a Pain Carrier with it. Yet again, it's an Extra mission only enemy. In Fuji Jukai specifically. It looks like those Spider enemies from the normal missions there.

It's..........a real pain in the ass to do. At least, it was for me. The enemy itself isn't overly tough or anything. It's just that killing it with Star Comet can be frustrating as hell since Star Comet doesn't have much range and takes a while to explode. Thankfully though, you only have to kill one to get the upgrade.

User Info: CroatoanEXE

CroatoanEXE - 7 years ago 0   0