Record 8 in the Moon?

1. I only need this record and the last bike story mission with 0 damage to fully complete the records, but I can't seem to find the golden dawn missing! Any help would be really appreciated, if you can describe one dawn that was your last one or something like that, thanks in advance!

User Info: SoraValkyrie

SoraValkyrie - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Actually the 8th record in "The moon" stage is not about having all the golden dawns in the stage, but collecting ALL the golden dawns in the whole game.

Hardest challenge in the game for sure. Oh and when I mean all, I mean ALL, not just enough to clear the golden disk records in each stage, there is extra ones in each level.

Good luck!

User Info: gabrielshield

gabrielshield - 5 years ago 0   0
  2. there are two Golden dawn's that's very hard to notice.
    stage 2 (new york) on the rooftop before you fight MZMA, instead of going directly after him, jump back down. it will lead you to a small platform where you can find one Golden Dawn.
    stage 4 (fuji forest) on the last part before you open the gate, there is a secret area in the left where you can actually jump. just keep on going left until you notice the action button. another Golden Dawn should be waiting there.
    you should be able to complete the mission after you killed them. Hope it helps :)

User Info: hikari_kiiro

hikari_kiiro - 4 years ago 0   0