Unlocking Raia?

1. So I unlocked everyone but I seemed to Miss Raia
    Which I need to unlock Garren (who unlocks after everyone but Odin and CAX is unlocked)
    Which I need to Unlock CAX
    So which stage is Raia at at what path?

User Info: shamenking101

shamenking101 - 9 years ago

1. It's easy!! finally today i'm able to unlock Raia!!!
    first i think it's the same with Wii console...
    so go to ragnarok mode . choose stage 5, at the first branch take up and up again at the 2nd branch.. there will be a yellow kamen rider if you go there he's raia.. beat him and recruit him on the next stage to unlock him!!! Try IT!! very good with his advent

User Info: Hendrick_Young

Hendrick_Young - 8 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. play ragnorok mode or whatever it spells again till u raia try diffrent route after u get Raia if u unlocked everyone except Raia unlock him and u will get Garren
    and for CAX go arcade mode and go to the last empty space and press SQUARE and finish the mode with CAX to unlock him
    I cant tell u which stage is Raia is cuz is veri confusing u must explore urself

User Info: tigetboi12

tigetboi12 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. thank's So Much ^_^

User Info: Stephen_Wijaya

Stephen_Wijaya - 7 years ago 0   0