Does anyone want to help me perform the Soulsucker glitch?

1. Is anyone interested in helping me out and letting me use soulsucker on them after they do the gold coin glitch so I can obtain infinite souls? I wasn’t initially planning on doing this, but my game completely bugged out and I didn’t receive the brother in arms trophy after killing the penetrator with Bior... Now I’ll have to play the game a third time at minimum so any help would be appreciated :)

User Info: shapattack8

shapattack8 - 4 months ago

Answers

1. Sure I'm down to try it. I only read about it but haven't tried it. Just like the other 2 online trophies I haven't been able to get yet either haha!

User Info: TheGame91877

TheGame91877 - 4 months ago 0   0
  2. Shapattack8 - let me know if you were able to get the unlimited soul thing. If yes, would you allow me to get the same. Thanks !!!

User Info: the_killler

the_killler - 3 months ago 0   0
  3. my id is Vasu_Vemuri123 and i have soul sucker and red stone but am only on 150 level

User Info: the_killler

the_killler - 3 months ago 0   0