How is viability of God's wrath and magic?

1. Played the original to death, curious about using God's Wrath in PVP on the remake. Anyone tested it yet? Is it still super slow? Or know of a youtube video that shows what it looks like? Trying to decide whether to make a faith or a magic build. I usually go for like dex/magic or faith/strength hybrids etc.. in these type of games but don't want the whole game to be a cakewalk like magic tends to, but still wanting pvp viability; always a tough dilemma.

User Info: xXDarkxIdealsXx

xXDarkxIdealsXx - 1 week ago
  2. Well bud while I haven't tested God's Wrath yet, I did lead with a Magic build and it's as easily abusable as it was in the original. I think they even updated it to be able to clear rubble in the Dragon God boss fight which I am actually grateful for. However I think purely because of how robust Magic is it will ALWAYS be the ideal choice in this game with powerful spells like Anti-Magic Field, Poison Cloud working exactly how they used to. I'll update you as soon as I test out gods wrath bud.

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace - 1 week ago
  3. Thanks! I always get stuck debating between what feels "cool" to me and what's actually viable for end game pvp and such lol.

User Info: xXDarkxIdealsXx

xXDarkxIdealsXx - 1 week ago
  4. Oh and by the "rubble" in the dragon god fight, I assume you mean the path leading to the dragon bone smasher?

User Info: xXDarkxIdealsXx

xXDarkxIdealsXx - 1 week ago