Good early amour sets?

1. Hey, I'm getting tore apart running a dex build. I was wondering if there are any good amour that I can pick up in the early game and where that could be. Thanks.

User Info: bluuu

bluuu - 2 months ago

1. If you're in the early game the first thing you'll wanna do is grab the Heater Shield from Black Smith Boldwin. 100% resistence to physical damage which should help a lot. As for armour I believe the Shop Vendor in World 1-1, 1-2 sells soldier armour which is a pretty strong for the early game. If you're feeling brave I'd say go to 4-1 and grab the early game starter kit.

Regenerators Ring, Adjudicators Shield and Leather Armour as it doens't hinder your movement.

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace - 2 months ago 1   1
  2. Thanks man, I did go through 4-1 and picked up all that stuff. I got the priest robes as well. Didn't know about the heater shield so I'll grab that. Thanks.

User Info: bluuu

bluuu - 2 months ago
  3. No worries buddy, I hope you're enjoying the game bud.

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace - 2 months ago