Why can't I play Mobile Suit Gundam battle operation 2 for PlayStation 5 keeps popping up with NP-103028-4?

1. It won't let me load my game or play all the sudden Or anything For Mobile Suit Gundam battle operation 2 for PlayStation 5 or 4 PS4 for that matter

User Info: Jakelundin

Jakelundin - 2 months ago

1. That usually suggests a Network Playstation problem, and based on the discussion on the PS4 board (includes PS5 users), a lot of US players (maybe all) are having a problem. The topic on the PS4 board is - Is anybody having trouble wiring into matches after the update -
    Some of the suggestions include: reboot the console, downloading from other regions, and waiting for updates. You also might check the PS5 board here -
    https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/311503-mobile-suit-gundam

but there aren't currently any topics on the PS5 board (the discussion seems to be centered in the topic I mentioned). Good luck!

User Info: reb8

reb8 - 2 months ago 1   0