Can I transfer PS4 disc game applications to my PS5 Digital Edition?

1. I got my PS5 digital edition, but the games I want to transfer to it are disc versions, I already transferred the saved data, but I was wondering if there was a way to transfer the applications of the discs to PS5

User Info: phant0mk3y

phant0mk3y - 2 months ago

1. No, you would need a disc drive to be able to do that and the Digital Edition is a PS5 model that cannot play disc-based media of any kind since it completely lacks a disc drive.

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k (Expert) - 2 months ago 2   0
  2. Dang, thanks for the info, I was hoping to play my games on it, guess I'll just need to rebuy Kingdom Hearts 3

User Info: phant0mk3y

phant0mk3y - 2 months ago

1. The best option i will give you is to simply wait for sales, Playstation Plus or a change in policy.

This way you will have the ultimate edition or deluxe edition that you want.

My best advice is to dump those discs now. Sell em fast. And use the profit to buy digital versions.

User Info: ShiroZangetsu

ShiroZangetsu - 3 weeks ago 1   0
  2. Might do that for some games depending on the money I get from it

User Info: phant0mk3y

phant0mk3y - 3 weeks ago