I have purchased a PS5 bundle. Can I return the additional items if I don't want them for a partial refund?

1. Can I return unwanted items of a ps5 bundle I purchased if I no longer want them?
    For example I have purchased PS5 digital edition console with extra dualsense controller, HD camera and £50 PSN voucher.
    Could I return the controller, camera and voucher?

User Info: Dardo

Dardo - 4 weeks ago

Answers

1. The return policy varies by vendor, but usually with a bundle you have to return everything. Also, Covid has changed a lot of return policies. I'm seeing complaints about how long returns and refunds are taking these days. Your best option is probably to sell the items you don't want. You would need to contact the vendor for an up-to-date policy and for the return anyway, so that is where you should start (if you don't want to just sell the extra items). Good luck.

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 0   0
  2. More than likely not, my guess would be they will tell you to return the whole thing. You can contact the retailer for their refund policies.

User Info: americanista458

americanista458 - 4 weeks ago 0   0
  3. I returned my additional to Target (not where I purchased). They’ll give you full store credit as long as they sell those items

User Info: Thaeos

Thaeos - 4 weeks ago 0   0