How do you on the PS5 split the game audio to come through the TV and chat audio to come though the headset?

1. On the PS4 my husband was able to separate the game audio and chat audio. He has the chat audio come through his headset, but the game audio come through the TV.
    He did this because I love to watch his games, but I don't want to watch in silence while all the sound comes throughhis headset. Example: COD Zombies...I can listen to the zombies, story line, and the game characters interacting with each other; he can then listen to his buddies.
    We can't figure out how to do this on the PS5!! If this isn't an option they need to fix it. What about all the gamer WIVES out there!

User Info: Little_Foot92

Little_Foot92 - 4 months ago

1. On the ps5 main menu go to

Settings
    Sound
    Audio Output
    When his headphones are connected you can see an option for audio output to headphones. You can change that between chat audio or game audio.
    When you change it to chat audio then the sound will come through your tv, sound bar, etc. So that you can enjoy the story together.

User Info: dillweed97141

dillweed97141 - 4 months ago 2   0