What should I do my ps5 controller is broken?

1. My ps5 controller just came in but it hardly works I cant go to the right and it keeps trying to go to the bottom left of the screen is it better to just go get a refund? or is thier some way to fix it

User Info: RoninofNihon

RoninofNihon - 3 months ago

1. You should be able to get a replacement without any problems from the place where you bought the controller. If you have an optional controller, then sure you should be able to get a refund if that is what you want. The controller should be under warranty, so refund or replacement would be the first options to pursue.

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k (Expert) - 3 months ago 3   0

1. If this is the controller that came with the console and you don't want to wait to have to mail it out....Unpopular answer.....go to Walmart, shed $60. Buy a new controller, put bad controller in box, return controller.

User Info: im2fast4you33

im2fast4you33 - 3 months ago 15   9