Deluxe or Day One?

1. Does the Deluxe Edition contain everything the Day One version has? I have both in my hand and don't know which i should install.

User Info: DuoVII

DuoVII - 3 years ago

Answers

1. I would say day one but only because I didn't have extra money on me. If you do and you feel like wasting money but deluxe it comes with a lot more stuff than day one come with but it like $86.99 I think. Say one is 59.99 mine was 64.00 though. Anyway if you get day one it comes with the magazine and depending on where you buy at it comes with something else to.

User Info: Avatarfrost12

Avatarfrost12 - 3 years ago 1   0
  2. The Deluxe edition comes with KINGSGLAIVE bundled with it and has a nicer case. It also comes with an extra DLC outfit for Noctis. It also comes with the Day One DLC.

The Day One edition comes with DLC bonus weapons and a decal for the car.

Neither include the season pass. Both are the same game disc as far as I can tell (I also have both), just the Deluxe has 2 codes + the Kingsglaive disc, and Day One has 1 code.

User Info: kalypsobean

kalypsobean (Expert) - 3 years ago 1   0
  3. I would personally say Deluxe Edition. I did and it seemed more appropriate for me being as I am a longtime FF fan. Havent watched Kingsglaive yet but the case along with the codes it comes with are great. But, if you need the extra money, you wont be missing out on too much to go for the Day One.

User Info: Jimbowesker

Jimbowesker - 3 years ago 1   0
  4. I believe the biggest difference between Day 1 and Deluxe Edition is that the DE comes with the Season Pass included in the price.

User Info: SuterusuRyu

SuterusuRyu - 3 years ago 1   1
  5. I'll be honest, if you're gonna get it now, get it from Amazon, I got the Deluxe version and it was absolutely a waste, other than the season pass the stuff that you get in game is either useless or just downright bad. Masamune is like the second weakest greatsword in the game, there's more baits that always come back etc.

Most of the extras in this game are bad, the Travel Pack is useful early game however. I'd say just go with the cheapest one that has season pass, the extras are absolutely not worth it.

User Info: IamHanzi

IamHanzi - 3 years ago 0   0
  6. Do not give SE more money than they deserve for something that is majorly incomplete. Either get Day One or wait.

User Info: chocobo_loco

chocobo_loco - 3 years ago 0   0
  7. I think day one would be good to use.

User Info: videogamechair

videogamechair - 3 years ago 0   0