How much content can I get without real money?

1. So I'm thinking about buying this game now that it's on sale,and I was wondering exactly how much can I unlock just by playing
    I've already seen the guide for farming dlc characters,and I don't mind playing survival and all that,if someone could give me a list of what I can get with fight money alone,giving characters top priority,costumes just below and lastly stages and colors,that would help a lot
    Thanks in advance!

User Info: luchuka

luchuka - 4 years ago

1. You can have all characters, colors most stages (Ring of Destiny was sold exclusively around the time Capcom Cup was happening, and you could only buy it with money) and some costumes, as most of the costumes (the better ones) are only obtainable with real money.

User Info: razorkaos

razorkaos - 3 years ago 0   0

1. Well, usually for me when I complete everything, it goes like this...

Story Mode - 160,000 FM

Survival (Easy) - 96,000 FM

General Story - 30,000 FM

Demonstration - 43,000 FM

User Info: ToxicVideoGamer

ToxicVideoGamer - 4 years ago 0   0