Critical Arts Input Help?

1. I have been trying to practice the critical arts in training mode and I know that the command is two times Quarter Circle Forward then punch or kick but I cannot do it. Is there a trick or tutorial on how to perform this command ?

User Info: Sevket_Erhat

Sevket_Erhat - 4 years ago
  2. That depends, are you having trouble cancelling? Or the input itself? If it's the latter, sorry.. I am not sure how to answer that.. Other than say, practice. If it's the former, just keep in mind that cancels tend to be faster the. Say, buffering normals. So, swipe, DF wait a sec, DF. Do it rapidly.

User Info: Mold_Monkey

Mold_Monkey - 4 years ago
  3. For me, it makes a difference between an arcade stick and a controller. With the arcade stick, the input is generally easier.

If you are using the controller, instead of using the sticks, trying using the directional buttons instead.

User Info: techno_vamp

techno_vamp - 4 years ago

1. Typo, I meant, don't wait a second.

User Info: Mold_Monkey

Mold_Monkey - 4 years ago 1   0