Do I need PS+ to earn Fight Money?

1. I completed story mode with all characters, and didn't earn any Fight Money. Also, on the main menu, the login button is greyed out and I'm not sure why. I'm connected to the internet, but I don't have PS+, do I need it to log in/earn Fight Money?

User Info: Xorph64

Xorph64 - 5 years ago

1. Don't worry, log in being greyed out just means that you are already logged in. You should have gotten the fight money, but that was probably just the servers acting up. You do not need PS+ as you can still log on.

User Info: DReager1

DReager1 - 5 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. No you don't but you do need to be logged in to the servers. You're playing on release day which is having a ton of server issues so you're probably not logged in.

User Info: Patriarch105

Patriarch105 - 5 years ago 1   0
  2. I would say yes for the only reason that you need it to play against someone and with so few single player mode you will not have much.

User Info: caoengel

caoengel - 5 years ago 1   0