Game is not recognising old save file?

1. So I bought a copy of Just Cause 3 a while back and made a lot of progress in the game itself. I ended up putting the game aside and eventually trading it in at my local retailer. A few months pass and I decide I would go back and grab the Gold Edition. I then go ahead and load up the game, wait for it to install and wait for the update file to install. When I go into the game there is no way for me to continue from where I left off. The old save game file is still there but it won't load anything from it. So I decided to see if I had a backup and I did. I deleted the old file and downloaded the backed up copy from the online storage only for it to tell me that there is an error saying that the application for this saved data is not installed. But it's quite clearly installed.
    Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as I don't want to lose so much progress.

User Info: Haycop

Haycop - 2 years ago

Answers

1. I've had the same problem on my Ps4 but on Lego Worlds. Sadly the game might not load your save files after you have deleted some other ones. Your data might also be
    Corrupted

User Info: TOXICWOLF62

TOXICWOLF62 - 9 months ago 0   0