Where do I activate the sky fortress wingsuit?

1. I recently just bought the sky fortress dlc mainly for the cool wingsuit. But after i start the game and go to switch my wing suit all it says is default no new wing suit do I get it later in the story if I clear more places if so are there any I NEED to do? Please help me?

User Info: xXshrekluvXx

xXshrekluvXx - 3 years ago

1. I don't know if you've figured this out already, but the DLC adds an upgrade to the existing wingsuit. There is no switching between wingsuits. I believe you have to have beaten up to Act 2 Mission 1 of the main game before the DLC mission appears on your map. You will have to complete the first couple DLC missions as they relate to obtaining the wingsuit upgrade. Once you've completed those missions, you will always have the upgrades active on your wingsuit. You can then complete the DLC challenges to further upgrade your wingsuit, like the ability to fire more missiles, recharge boost faster, etc.

User Info: xthewingmanx

xthewingmanx - 3 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. First of all, to activate the entire 'event', you have to do the mission in the middle of the map. I havn't tried the new dlc yet but I think that it is always activated. If it is not, you have to go to settings > gameplay > something in this section? Try this.

User Info: TheThomasG

TheThomasG - 3 years ago 1   1
  2. Ask YouTube

User Info: TOXICWOLF62

TOXICWOLF62 - 1 year ago 0   2