FAQ/Walkthrough by AzMuch
Version: 1.00 | Updated: 08/27/18
Table of Contents
- Main Menu
- Walkthrough Part 1
- Zelwinds City
- Sol Plains
- Kravisse Cave
- Yatagan Lava Flows
- Katticus Ice Cave
- Shukesoo's Tower (Story)
- Solaru Village
- Bui Valley
- Zawaza Plains
- Subterranean Tower
- Cavare Desert
- Cavare Desert - Sanctuary
- Walkthrough Part 2 (Goddess Path)
- Sol Plains (Goddess)
- Kravisse Cave (Goddess)
- Yatagan Lava Flows (Goddess)
- Katticus Ice Cave (Goddess)
- Zawaza Plains (Goddess)
- Rudohke Blast Furnace (Goddess)
- Solaru Village (Goddess)
- Bui Valley (Goddess)
- Subterranean Tower (Goddess)
- Cavare Desert (Goddess)
- Lusamundo Ice Cave (Goddess)
- Inverted Tower (Goddess)
- Zeppelia Valley (Goddess)
- Cavare Desert - Sanctuary (Goddess)
- Stairway to Heaven (Goddess)
- Walkthrough Part 2 (Vile God Path)
- Sol Plains (Vile God)
- Yatagan Lava Flows (Vile God)
- Bui Valley (Vile God)
- Kravisse Cave (Vile God)
- Kidanar (Vile God)
- Dorfa Human Ranch (Vile God)
- Katticus Ice Cave (Vile God)
- Stairway to Heaven (Vile God)
- Lusamundo Ice Cave (Vile God)
- Dasuhiro Plains (Vile God)
- Cavare Desert (Vile God)
- Subterranean Tower (Vile God)
- Vile God's Innards (Vile God)
- Dansklight Ruins (Vile God)
- Walkthrough Part 2 (Evil Goddess Path)
- Cavare Desert - Sanctuary (Evil Goddess)
- Sol Plains (Evil Goddess)
- Zawaza Plains (Evil Goddess)
- Justice Society Camp (Evil Goddess)
- Bui Valley (Evil Goddess)
- Katticus Ice Cave (Evil Goddess)
- Dasuhiro Plains (Evil Goddess)
- Dorall Wine Factory (Evil Goddess)
- Sedipua Den (Evil Goddess)
- Dorall Central Factory (Evil Goddess)
- Cavare Desert (Evil Goddess)
- Kidanar (Evil Goddess)
- Rey=A=Rimus Ruins (Evil Goddess)
- New Game Plus
- Godly Revival
- World Shaping
- Shukesoo's Tower
- Weapon Boost
- Enemy List
- Enemy List Part 1
- Enemy List Part 2 (Goddess)
- Enemy List Part 2 (Vile God)
- Enemy List Part 2 (Evil Goddess)
- Trophy List
Walkthrough Part 2 (Goddess Path)
Solaru Village (Goddess)
After watching the event as you enter Solaru Village, you should leave so you don't miss an opportunity for another Fairy. Return to Zelwinds City and look for Lola in Fountain Plaza. Pay her fee to buy information about Lola's Quest #8. You can now return to Solaru Village to continue the events there.
- Bit α
With CHANGE ENEMIES in effect
- Center Fielder
|Treasure Crystals||Hidden Treasure (H)||Destructible Objects|
|1||Vampire Cap, Earth Stone||Amazonite||Pebble|
|3||Mid Potion x2, ~1,500 Gold||Herb|
|Poor Quality Iron Ore|
|Potent Panacea Herb|
Exiting the first room will prompt an event. The dungeon layout is the same as your previous visit. However, this time you are after a Fury, not trying to escape. The way marker appears in the southwest room, but you can collect the treasure in the northern rooms and then backtrack to the southwest room. Save your game at the Save Point.
During the event at the way marker, you battle a Hooligan. Another event follows and Tiara, Harley and Apollonius leave the party. You obtain the Fury containing the Rank B Fairy, Undine.
Weakness: Axe, Sword
As before, Fang has to face Zenke alone. This time, however, no one rejoins the party during the fight. Fang will have to win this battle by himself.
Zenke begins the battle in Fury Form. His Slice attack hits twice for Moderate damage. Left Sword and Right Sword hit twice for Heavy damage each time. When his HP are reduced to half, he will unleash his Fury Form special attack, Tragic Lamentation, which strikes twice for Major damage with each hit.
If you are having trouble with this battle, here are some suggestions that might help reduce the damage from Zenke's devastating attacks:
- Use a Fairy(ies) in World Shaping over Solaru Village that have P-DEF + Shaping Effects.
- Equip Fang with a Fairy that has the P-ATK Guard ability (Blaze or Nelly, maybe).
- Go back to Zawaza Plains and fight Aquairius LV 33 enemies. They may drop a Lonely Battle, a jewelry item that increases stats when fighting alone. You are more likely to get one to drop if you change the Difficulty Level to Hard. Remember to change it back before returning to Solaru village.
- Teach Fang the Magic spell, P-ATK Down, and cast it on Zenke
After the battle, Galdo joins the party. View the events that follow and you will be returned to the World Map.
Head to The Sunflower Inn for an event. You have a new Fairy, so you can enter Godly Revival to remove another Fury seal. While at the Inn, you can view sub-events with Apollonius, Eryn, Tiara, Harley, Bahus, Galdo and Marissa.
There is another sub-event at the Diner. Then look for Lola in Fountain Plaza and she will tell you about a Fury in Bui Valley. Speak with her again and she will relate rumors of a monster holding a Fury in Solaru Village. This is Lola's Quest #9. You can talk with some of the townspeople before leaving Fountain Plaza.
Guillermo doesn't have any new Quests for you but you can talk with patrons if you stop by his Pub.