FAQ/Walkthrough by AzMuch
Version: 1.00 | Updated: 08/27/18
Table of Contents
- Main Menu
- Walkthrough Part 1
- Zelwinds City
- Sol Plains
- Kravisse Cave
- Yatagan Lava Flows
- Katticus Ice Cave
- Shukesoo's Tower (Story)
- Solaru Village
- Bui Valley
- Zawaza Plains
- Subterranean Tower
- Cavare Desert
- Cavare Desert - Sanctuary
- Walkthrough Part 2 (Goddess Path)
- Sol Plains (Goddess)
- Kravisse Cave (Goddess)
- Yatagan Lava Flows (Goddess)
- Katticus Ice Cave (Goddess)
- Zawaza Plains (Goddess)
- Rudohke Blast Furnace (Goddess)
- Solaru Village (Goddess)
- Bui Valley (Goddess)
- Subterranean Tower (Goddess)
- Cavare Desert (Goddess)
- Lusamundo Ice Cave (Goddess)
- Inverted Tower (Goddess)
- Zeppelia Valley (Goddess)
- Cavare Desert - Sanctuary (Goddess)
- Stairway to Heaven (Goddess)
- Walkthrough Part 2 (Vile God Path)
- Sol Plains (Vile God)
- Yatagan Lava Flows (Vile God)
- Bui Valley (Vile God)
- Kravisse Cave (Vile God)
- Kidanar (Vile God)
- Dorfa Human Ranch (Vile God)
- Katticus Ice Cave (Vile God)
- Stairway to Heaven (Vile God)
- Lusamundo Ice Cave (Vile God)
- Dasuhiro Plains (Vile God)
- Cavare Desert (Vile God)
- Subterranean Tower (Vile God)
- Vile God's Innards (Vile God)
- Dansklight Ruins (Vile God)
- Walkthrough Part 2 (Evil Goddess Path)
- Cavare Desert - Sanctuary (Evil Goddess)
- Sol Plains (Evil Goddess)
- Zawaza Plains (Evil Goddess)
- Justice Society Camp (Evil Goddess)
- Bui Valley (Evil Goddess)
- Katticus Ice Cave (Evil Goddess)
- Dasuhiro Plains (Evil Goddess)
- Dorall Wine Factory (Evil Goddess)
- Sedipua Den (Evil Goddess)
- Dorall Central Factory (Evil Goddess)
- Cavare Desert (Evil Goddess)
- Kidanar (Evil Goddess)
- Rey=A=Rimus Ruins (Evil Goddess)
- New Game Plus
- Godly Revival
- World Shaping
- Shukesoo's Tower
- Weapon Boost
- Enemy List
- Enemy List Part 1
- Enemy List Part 2 (Goddess)
- Enemy List Part 2 (Vile God)
- Enemy List Part 2 (Evil Goddess)
- Trophy List
On the World Map, in town or in a dungeon location, you can open the Main Menu with . There are several options in the Main Menu:
You can view the items in your inventory. Items are listed under these categories:
- Items - Primarily consumable items that can be used in battle
- Key Items
Selecting this category lets you see the skills and magic a character has learned. Use / to change characters, and / to switch between Skills and Magic. Most skills and magic can only be used in battle, but you can cast restorative spells from the menu.
Weapon Boost lets you spend WP to upgrade a character's stats, and learn new skills, magic, abilities and weapon techniques.
Equip is used to change a character's equipped items. Your Fury weapon is shown as your Fairy partner's name and you cannot change or remove it. You can exchange a character's equipped armor, jewelry, costume, accessory or Fairy with another in your inventory.
Combo Edit can be used to set which attacks form your combos. Your initial attack will always be a basic attack using the character's primary weapon. When you spend WP for additional combo slots in Weapon Boost, you can use Combo Edit to assign the attacks that will follow that first basic attack. You can assign up to three technique options to each subsequent attack in a combo. In battle, you choose which technique by pressing , or .
Formation lets you specify the location of the members of your battle party in relation to one another at the beginning of a fight. With a large party, it is advantageous to have melee attackers on the front line with other characters arrayed behind them. You can select a character with , and then select the desired position in the battle formation. In the same manner, you can replace one character with another, even one not currently in the battle party. To remove a character from the battle party, select the character with and then press .
Selecting this menu item lets you view the level, stats and abilities of the Fairies you acquire.
The Status menu provides information on a character's level and stats. You can also view equipped items and the abilities of an equipped Fairy.
Once they become available during the story, you can view your open Pub Quests here. You also can view information about prominent "Main Scenario" and "Sub Scenario" events.
Play Data provides cumulative information on your game play, like how many times you have Fairized and how many quests you have cleared.
Challenges shows how many Challenges each character has met and the stat gains they have earned as a result. More information can be found in the Challenges section.
Enemy Info contains data on each of the enemies you have defeated.
Character Info has a short bio of each of the characters and Fairy partners. It also offers a few sound bites from each.
Help is a recap of Eryn's Fencer Lectures and the tutorials provided during the game.
Save lets you save your current game. Inside a dungeon area, you can only save at a Save Point.
Load is used to load a previously saved game.
Config lets you change typical game options, like camera and sound settings, etc.
Difficulty is used to change the game play difficulty level. On harder difficulties, enemies have higher stats and more HP, but may be more likely to drop rare items.
Title returns you to the Title Screen. Make sure you've saved your game first.