Japanese audio laggy on cutscenes?

1. Hey guys, I noticed when I was watching the opening cutscenes that things would happen and the sound would happen a second or so later.

ie. A pot broke on screen but the shattering sound occurred a second later. Is there anyone else having this issue? Could it be my settings? It seems to only happen in cutscenes though. The rest of the audio is fine.

Also, is there a way to change specific buttons (ie. change my dodge to R1 instead of R2?) or is it just the two default settings they give you?

User Info: sikaido

sikaido - 3 years ago

Answers

1. It's likely a setting on your television. On many modern TVs, you'll want to switch to 'Game Mode', which will help reduce input lag & delays on video games.

You can only choose from the two control options.

User Info: Nerthing

Nerthing - 1 month ago 0   0