Can I start a second NG+ and keep all my confidant gifts?

1. On my first ng+ Playthrough now. I have all my confidant gifts from the original clear data but was wondering if when I cleared ng+ could I start a second ng+ and keep all my confidant gifts or do I need to earn them all again in the first ng+?

User Info: Trundlenator17

Trundlenator17 - 1 month ago

1. Key items like confidant gifts stay in your inventory during successive play throughs of NG+ so you won’t need to re-acquire them during final part of the game where you’re saying your goodbyes. The only confidant gifts you would need to collect are ones you never got in the first place.

User Info: LordHellmaster

LordHellmaster - 1 month ago 3   0

Answers

1. As above... But to clarify you need a plathrough for each dateable character to collect the special item from each plus both the Hawaii trip and School event give different items depending on who you spend time with.

In vanilla room decorations need to be recollected though not sure if same applies in Royal as have yet to play that far.

User Info: GerinTheFox

GerinTheFox - 1 month ago 0   0