What do i do in vanilla Persona 5 if the Passionate Listener trophy counter is bugged?

1. Im trying to do the Passionate Listener trophy in Persona 5 and it wont pop and I'm positive that I've gotten way over 250 lines by now and it just wont pop this is my 4th playthrough

User Info: RoyalOracle42

RoyalOracle42 - 4 weeks ago

1. You have to get all of them in a single run. It's likely not bugged, you're just overestimating how much progress you've made since it resets each time. Part of the issue is if you're overleveled for an area, you won't hear Futaba's coaching/warnings for facing same-level/higher-level enemies.

Here's a checklist for them, though: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/835628-persona-5/78216915

Getting all the status ailment messages for each character should be enough to get you the trophy, combined with the stuff you'll encounter in normal gameplay. I recommend having tons of crappy cheap items to use to for your characters to waste turns using, because defending will block status ailments and you don't want that in this case (unless you've already gotten that status message for that character).

User Info: Chimeramanexe

Chimeramanexe (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 7   0

Answers

1. ugh, it is not bugged, you just don't know what you are doing. Everything is bugged today.

User Info: snowe12

snowe12 - 4 days ago 1   6