How do I answer Ann in Hawaii?

1. I’m on the school trip in Hawaii and she asks me what type of girl I like. I read in some other sites that she’s basically asking who you’d go on a date with the best day.
    Then the next day I get a text and my character says who would I like to spend time with on my last day. But Ryuji is the only option. I’m assuming it’s something that I can’t do until the second play through?

User Info: veenadaiya

veenadaiya - 1 month ago

1. You have to progress through her confidant rank enough to the point where you're dating her already in order to have her as an option for the Hawaii date. So rank 9 is the minimum

User Info: LordSelrahc

LordSelrahc - 1 month ago 3   0

Answers

1. Copied from another answer on here:

"Depends on your confidant level with each one.

More than likely you'll already be level 10 with Ann, so she'll invite you
    Makoto invites you as of level 6
    Kawakami will invite you as of level 8 - clear her Mementos mission beforehand
    Hifumi is the same as Kawakami

Ryuji and Mishima are always going to invite you, and you'll earn points to another female confidant (in my case, it was Futaba, but I've read it can be any other female)

Your answer the night before, when Ann asks what kind of girl you like, makes no difference"

Also if you "stay as friends" you may not get the choice, ill confirm when my 2nd run gets there

User Info: RocketZXblue

RocketZXblue - 1 month ago 2   1
  2. i don't think i've gotten a mementos mission from kawakami yet hmmm

User Info: veenadaiya

veenadaiya - 1 month ago
  3. yeah you'd have to spam kawakami and matching persona at every given moment to get that before hawaii
    it sounds like having all 4 possible choices takes a lot of advanced planning and extremely more doable on playthrough 2
    immediately after palace 2 she's available to talk to in school and she thankfully takes very little time to max out, everytime you call her it's a rank up, might need a temperance persona on you (maybe).

User Info: RocketZXblue

RocketZXblue - 1 month ago
  4. For ann or kawakami you have to be in a relationship i believe
    For hifumi or makoto they have to be high enough rank.
    Those are the only 4 besides ryuji's choice.

User Info: RocketZXblue

RocketZXblue - 1 month ago 1   1