Does the Venture Blade for Morgana exists? If so, where is it!?

1. I looked online on a website listing prices and locations for weapons in Persona 5. And there, I see 'Venture Blade' 10 Power, high crit chance, for Morgana. Then I said, 'Oh, that's really good for getting 1 mores and all out attacks!'

This website states this weapon is in the 1st Palace in a Lockpick chest. I went, I picked, I obtained... The wrong weapon. A Ryozenpaku Blade or however you call it, it's strong, but not what I was looking for.

I researched more, but there's no other source besides the one I described that lists the Venture Blade. Does anyone know anything about the whereabouts of this weapon?

User Info: Hogooto

Hogooto - 3 weeks ago

1. From what I've seen it's actually called the Venture Saver. Only has 60 acc but high crit chance, you find it in Kamoshida palace. Central hall. The area with the red carpet, big stairs and massive painting at the top.

Hope this helps.

User Info: KuroKami2002

KuroKami2002 - 3 weeks ago 2   1

1. You are thinking of "Venture Saber", you get it from completing "The Money-grubbing Uncle" request.
    Ryozanpaku Sword is indeed in Kamoshida Palace; Old Castle 3F (East Building Annex) and not Venture Saber.

User Info: Yatamoto

Yatamoto - 2 weeks ago 2   0