Is walkthrough wrong or have i done something wrong?

1. I'm using eurogamer walkthough(cannot post link) for beating the game. Currently i'm at May 9th and something is wrong. The walkthrough says: ,, After school spend time with Ryuji. (Conversation options: B, A, B) In the evening go to Shibuya Square and talk to Yoshida, the politician giving a speech", but in this current day Mishima is revealing new Mementoes and after denying to do it right now there's no option to meet with Ryuji. There's no message from him and i cannot find him. Did i miss something or i've broke my gameplay?

User Info: Resuser

Resuser - 2 weeks ago
  2. Ryuji is usually outside the classroom during school day's and in the Arcade on off day's. You may have missed a talk with him prior to where your at which can also cause them not to ask you to hang out.

User Info: TgShyGirl

TgShyGirl - 4 days ago

1. Since I don't know the walkthrough, I can't be sure, but I'm guessing that it is a problem I had the first time I played Persona 4: The game does not directly tell you that there is a bonus to your Confidant progress if you meet with them while you have a persona of the matching arcana in your ready inventory. For instance, having a Chariot persona meeting with Ryuji, or a Death persona meeting with the doctor. Most walkthroughs are written with this in mind, so if you were not using the trick up to this point, he might not be ready to rank-up yet. I strongly recommend the walkthrough on this site by Vaelis_RHS, as it has almost no story spoilers (including letting you figure out bosses all on your own), but still tells you the game play details you need to get everything.

Don't worry if things aren't working out exactly perfectly, anyway. This game is actually surprisingly forgiving. If you do everything right, you can have almost three weeks worth of extra time at the end of the game where all your social stats and Confidants are maxed, and that's just in the first play (New Game + can give you two months of extra time). My point is that if Ryuji isn't ready when you wanted him to be, you can always fit him in later, and you won't permanently miss anything. Go ahead and get the politician thing going, though-- his Confidant is one of the more time-limited ones, as he directly warns you that he won't be able to meet during Election Season (starting in November).

User Info: Chimeramanexe

Chimeramanexe (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 6   1