Elemental items location?

1. So in this game, there are magic/elemental items that deals a specific amount of damage, I'm trying to find the locations of these said items. I believe some of them are called Tesla Coil, Dry Ice, Zener Cards, etc. I keep seeing that they are located in Mementos, but it was never specified which area of Mementos. Any answer will help, thank you!

User Info: SpecterReaper

SpecterReaper - 2 weeks ago

1. The 50-damage ones show up in the very first section of Mementos (the one with only one randomized floor where you fought your first Mementos target), and the second section holds some as well. I got the 150 damage things in the fourth or fifth section.

User Info: Chimeramanexe

Chimeramanexe (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 2   0

1. I'm not sure. Might be faster to craft them at your desk though.

User Info: Chessicfayth

Chessicfayth - 2 weeks ago 0   1
  2. Ah shoot, I should've specified that I wanted to find ones that target all enemies. The wiki says Blowtorch (Fire item) can be crafted, but when I try to craft it, it wasn't there.

User Info: SpecterReaper

SpecterReaper - 2 weeks ago
  3. Certain tools can't be crafted until you advance the story past a certain date. It could very well be that you haven't gotten far enough yet for them to show up.

User Info: locutus442

locutus442 - 2 weeks ago