Can't Install Japanese Audio Track DLC?

1. I have purchased and downloaded the free japanese audio track dlc for free in the psn store, but I can't install in into the game. It just stays there and says 'waiting to install' and when try to install it, it puts me into the game page in the store. My game disk region says ALL so I dont know what to do. I have tried installing it with accounts of varying regions but the same thing happens with each try.

User Info: Prior

Prior - 1 month ago

Answers

1. If you aren't able to do it by clicking on it to install notification, you will need to reinstall the base game. Sometimes ps4 dlc gets installed improperly and registers as attached when it isn't always.

User Info: Sephiroth70001

Sephiroth70001 - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. Sorry for the late reply. I already have tried reinstalling the base game but the same results happen which is frustrating.

User Info: Prior

Prior - 4 weeks ago
  3. I have had the same issue for months now. I tried contacting both Atlus and Sony, but both companies could not solve my issue.

User Info: Xxx_Epic

Xxx_Epic - 4 weeks ago