What's up with this weird trophy thing?

1. So I'm in New Game Plus and I have maxed out all Social Stats. I got the True Talent trophy. But one day I lost the trophy and I still have maxed social stats. Can anyone help me?

User Info: Classy

Classy - 4 weeks ago

1. You can't loose trophies.
    I did notie though, that the system itself isn't always synchronised with PSN and shows trophies as being locked, despite being unlocked.
    This usually happens when the internet connection is weak and the PS4 can't properly connect to the internet. Try to syncronise your PS4 with PSN.
    The trophy should be viewable, though, if you chec your trophies in offline mode.

User Info: Externica

Externica (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 12   2

Answers

1. Weak internet connection is the cause of trophies not saving properly. They are flagged as obtained but the data gets corrupted or something and the console then forgets you obtained it.

Happened to me but with the last Tomb Raider game. There is a part where you have to survive a flood early on, it is a non-missable trophy, but my trophy list has it so I missed it somehow. I saw the trophy pop but it never showed in my list and syncing did nothing. Had to delete the game, delete my saves and start new to get it to pop again and stay that way...

User Info: Mech_Battalion

Mech_Battalion - 1 week ago 0   0