1. The fusion calculator said I could fuse satan with Michael and Emperor's Amulet. I had Michael on me and I summoned the Amulet from the registry. However, even though I have maxed out judgment, it still says it is impossible to fuse them.

Was the calculator wrong? Or did I do something wrong?

User Info: Madnessclam

Madnessclam - 1 month ago

1. Apparently the calculator has different results depending on whether or not you have purchased dlc personas. Which is why it has options to filter out dlc.

User Info: Dusty128

Dusty128 - 4 weeks ago 4   0

Answers

1. The fusion calculator is based off of fusing a persona of a certain ranked tier with another pesona of a certain ranked tier (or more depending on the how many personas involved in the fusion). So a fusion might need the 3rd highest tier of one arcana and the 5th highest tier of another arcana to make a certain persona. If you have the DLC personas it adds more persona to be ranked into the tiers and throws off the calculation (the 5th highest tier could become the 6th highest, etc.). So if you have the DLC personas you might need to adjust slightly for certain fusions.

User Info: shadowgendo

shadowgendo (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 2   0

2. Make that you have the DLC personas checked/unchecked in the calculator, results changes if you have DLC personas or not

User Info: ahackerjack

ahackerjack - 4 weeks ago 2   0

3. It very well could be wrong. I recall I tried fusing 2 persona. It said they would fuse into Picasa. So I think The calculator me need to be ironed out some more. I found This in the boards section. I hope it helps. It seems they found out who to use to fuse him. https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/835628-persona-5/75214975

User Info: Baby_Rool

Baby_Rool - 1 month ago 2   1

4. If Micheal is not at the default level, ie you leveled him up then registered that, it could effect the outcome.

To quote the calculator.
    remember that rare persona fusion depends on your persona's current level.

Also what dusty128 said

User Info: doodlecrazy

doodlecrazy - 4 weeks ago 1   1

5. Like others have said, make sure to filter the DLC Personas if that's an issue. Also, make sure that your Confidant with the Twins (Strength) is maxed out. Otherwise, you won't be able to summon Personas higher than your level. And like doodle said, be careful on the default levels of the required pieces. Because it can and WILL mess up your result.

If your Strength Confidant is maxed out, I would say to use Abaddon for the cheaper price. That is, unless you're going for a specifically skill built Satan.

User Info: ZavierTheHunter

ZavierTheHunter - 4 weeks ago 0   0

6. One does not simply fuse Lord Satan.

User Info: jakerscythe

jakerscythe - 4 weeks ago 1   1

7. Could be Satan just doesnt want to fuse, cause he's Satan lord of hellfire.

User Info: Then0rm

Then0rm - 4 weeks ago 2   6