1. Does the LV3 Fortune Confidant ability stack together with the LV7 Star Confidant ability? I just thought I would give it a try and to see what other people think. If it does I might just give it a whirl in a New Game. In any case thanks in advance all :)

User Info: vegetass139

vegetass139 - 3 months ago
  2. One was called Money Reading (not sure if it's actually LVI3 but it is a Fortune ability) and I can't remember the name of the Lvl7 Star ability (sorry). In any case thanks for the prompt response :)

User Info: vegetass139

vegetass139 - 3 months ago

1. Activating the money reading from Fortune link will give you bonus yen if you finish with an all-out attack.

Star confidant ability will double received yen if you win within the first turn.

If you fulfill both of these conditions then you will get bonus yen and the total yen will be doubled (not sure if it doubles before or after the bonus yen is added)

For grinding purposes money reading is not the best though because the percentage of bonus yen is pretty low, it costs 5k and you HAVE to end with an all-out attack to make it work. Usually it's faster to just 1HKO all enemies and let Star 7 link double your received yen.

User Info: RealXaenith

RealXaenith - 2 months ago 1   0

1. I don't remember what they are off the top of my head, but most things in the game do stack, unless an ability tells you in its description that it doesn't.

User Info: Hurricanehaon

Hurricanehaon - 3 months ago 1   0