Can't Rank Up Strength Confidant?

1. I currently have the required persona with the required skill for the Rank 8 strength confidant, but no cutscene is being triggered when I talk to Caroline/Justine and brings me to the main menu of the velvet room. Is it some sort of glitch?

User Info: DJDead

DJDead - 1 year ago

1. Be sure to double check if:
    - You're talking to the twins instead of talking to Igor (IIRC, Justine is the one in the left and she is the one you should talk to);
    - The required Persona is in your Persona List (it doesn't need to be equipped, but you must have it on your current Personas list);
    - The required Persona has the correct skill. Some skills in this game have almost the exact same name so it's easy to mistake them.
    - The required Persona is registered in the Compendium (probably not related but it's good to double check).

If you meet everything listed here, I have no idea what could be amiss.

User Info: Excasr

Excasr - 1 year ago 1   0

Answers

1. I have played the game four times without trouble with them so or your copy has the problem or you are mistaken either with the persona or the skill for some reason while you belive otherwise.

User Info: MAXMAKI

MAXMAKI - 1 year ago 0   0