So what about Hawaii dating?

1. Does scene with girl confidant differs if you are in relationship with her? Or this fact won't change it at all?

I've chosen Makoto in first walkthrough and now I'm stucked because I should choose between Hifumi or Makoto again (the difference is that I'm in relationship with her this time).

P. S. I know that I can find default scenes on youtube, but I'm not really intersted in checking them there. It just doesn't feel the proper way...

User Info: ROB1N2401

ROB1N2401 - 2 years ago

1. The scene remains the same, but the choices are only available if they are a high enough rank and they haven't been friendzoned yet. Generally, the only times the relationship is acknowledged in the game are when you hang out with them after maxing their rank and the holiday scenes since they're only available if you're in a relationship with someone.

User Info: bigsteg84

bigsteg84 (Expert) - 2 years ago 1   0