Question about Sun confidant MAX ability?

1. I've managed to MAX the Sun confidant, and for a while I was able to ask for more money from enemies. However, my last few okay sessions, the option to ask for more money (the "you can do better than that" option iirc) just doesn't present itself, regardless of which enemy I've knocked down. What am I doing wringing? What's the problem?

User Info: PanosBoyajian

PanosBoyajian - 2 years ago

1. Whatever guys, it seems that sometimes even when the option is white the enemy will escape occasionally. That's life I guess (it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't)

User Info: PanosBoyajian

PanosBoyajian - 2 years ago 0   0

1. The red options appear randomly.

If they do not appear, you can keep asking them for money and they might refuse and continue to attack you, then you can knock them down again and the option might appear. If not, rinse and repeat until the option appears or the enemy runs away.

User Info: Wadd1eDoo

Wadd1eDoo - 2 years ago 2   1

1. uh... maybe you might be confusing it with the red "Show me the Money" option. If you chose that, they'll give you a random amount of cash and leave. If it's white, then you can get the "You can do better than that" option. The same goes for the red "Give me the Goods" option.

User Info: P3r5on4ver

P3r5on4ver - 2 years ago 0   1