How to get dlc items?

1. I already search in my box on my room like the others said, but when I go to the box nothing happens please help. Thanks.

User Info: Raaawrd

Raaawrd - 2 years ago

1. The first time you can get the DLC is on 4/12 evening.
    You can't get them before that.

User Info: Vaelis_RHS

Vaelis_RHS (FAQ Author) - 2 years ago 2   0

1. The DLC items should automatically appear in your inventory once you check the box. All the fusions are automatically added to the compendium when you unlock them, the healing/skill card sets should be added to their pages in your items and the DLC outfits and accessories are added to the equipment screens.

User Info: Wadd1eDoo

Wadd1eDoo - 2 years ago 1   0

1. After you have downloaded them correctly, start the game (Must be restarted if the game was already started when the download finished).

In the game you will see a message screen pop up mentioning "Received downloadable content..." etc. If you see that it means that the DLC was correctly downloaded/received. If this does not happens, check the status of the dlc like for which console you bought it for, if the dlc is for the same region that the game, if it has finished downloading, etc...

Persona DLC are found in the Compendium as soon as you have access to it in the Velvet Room.
    Costumes have to be picked up in the box in MC's room that you mentioned.

User Info: RichiePalma

RichiePalma (Expert) - 2 years ago 1   1