Persona 5-Futaba's Tomb help?

1. Hey guys, I would kindly appreciate your assistance here. I am in the area with the "cursed" Anubis gem. I stupidly didn't pick it up and went into the next room/area with the big button only I can't get to it to push it because of the arrows blocking my way. I go back to get the cursed gem only to find it gone. I can't take one of the first two I already used and I can't find a way to get the cursed gem back, so I am basically stuck with a button I can't hit and no way to get to it. I can't seem to find a fix for this problem anywhere else online so I thought I'd ask here. Any guidance is welcome, thank you?

User Info: veganvampirekat

veganvampirekat - 2 years ago
  2. Note: I've already done the part with the two statues in the first area, I went back and tried to take a gem from one of those but I can't seem to pick it up. I don't have another one one me and I can't seem to find another one anywhere. When I go back to the statue with the missing cursed gem it says that "someone else must have already taken it" so I thought that might be a clue to get it back but I can't find out how :(

User Info: veganvampirekat

veganvampirekat - 2 years ago

1. You can return the gem to the statue to cancel its 'curse'.
    What you are supposed to do is reach the arrow trap with the gem in hand, return to the nearest statue, return the gem to it, go back and click the button (this stops the arrow trap in the begining of that dungeon segment - the one Futaba's shadow tried to lure you through), go back to the statue and pick up the gem again, and return to the start of that dungeon segment, where you can now enter the previously locked part (with a gem it hand, you need it for later)

Hope that helps

User Info: Mahatesh

Mahatesh (Expert) - 2 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. The room has two Anubis statues, if it is the one I'm thinking about.
    Pick the stone from the first statue and give it to the socond one.That way, you can disable the arrow trap.
    If the first Anubis doesn't have the stone anymor, you probably picked it up by now.

You can pcik up the stone multiple times, so don't worry about that.

User Info: Externica

Externica (Expert) - 2 years ago 1   1
  2. You should have passed by an Anubis statue that had a gem in it's hand one the way to disable the spear trap near the beginning of this area. Go grab that one, jump off the ledge nearby in that room, and head back the way you came. When you get to the other statue, just place the gem from earlier in it's hand.

User Info: namtap032892

namtap032892 (Expert) - 2 years ago 0   2