How can i fix my DLC problem?

1. I have an asian account, My game is R3 (English version), and when I downloaded my DLC (the japanese version because its only either japanese or chinese version in the asian ps store) It doesnt work, i checked the cardboard box, i restarted my game, restarted the license thing and nothing happens. And when i checked my addons its not there even though when i checked the ps store it says "Purchased". I need help, please.

User Info: Gandelf

Gandelf - 2 years ago

1. www.gamefaqs.com/boards/835628-persona-5/75193679

What I understood about this forum is that an R3 English Persona Game needs US DLC's. Otherwise, it keeps telling "Waiting to install" or it does not unlocks the licence inside the game. But try to explore the forum of the link I provided in case the answer lies in there. Since I'm not a big expert of Region games and their respective DLC, I wasn't able to tell if it makes sense what they mention in there, sorry.

User Info: RichiePalma

RichiePalma (Expert) - 2 years ago 1   0

1. yea for the most part you need the DLC for the same region you have the game(so english game needs english DLC and so on) so try that and if you cant then just enjoy the game without them its still relly good.

User Info: panforis

panforis - 2 years ago 0   0