Almighty Boost/Amp Help?

1. How do you require Almighty Amp and Boost? Also, specifics on best way to grind for it. I heard you have to Network execute, but I have no idea the best way of doing this. Should I network execute ANY random persona in hopes of getting a Persona with the Amp? I'm needing it for Alice. Thank you! ^-^

User Info: Kaname13

Kaname13 - 2 years ago

1. No personas get these four Almighty Boost, Almighty Amp, Magical Ability, and Chain Soul (or Soul Chain, or whatever it's called) via level up.

The only way to get them is via Network Fusion. As the result of the fusion has a small chance to have one of the four skills on it.

As for which Persona you use, no it doesn't matter. In fact, I found the best way for me to get these skills was to:
    1) Summon a cheap Persona.
    2) Exit out of menu, but not leave the Velvet Room.
    3) Save while in the Velvet Room.
    4) Proceed to save scum and hope that the RNG gods are feeling generous.

Since you can only use Network Fusion once per in-game day, and the game doesn't force a save after performing Network Fusion, if the result doesn't have one of the four skills, just reload the save you made before using Network Fusion, so that way you can just try again by throwing the Cheap Persona back under the guillotine. Once you got a result that has one of the skills, just register it and the resummon some low level personas so you can do some fusions and spread the skills around.

Do the above for four in-game days - going after a different skill each day - and you'll be able to make any persona you want have any combination of those four skills any time you want!

User Info: megafan20

megafan20 - 2 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Actually 2 of the DLC get almighty boost on one and almighy amp on other. Messah and Massah Pisro. But other abilities you said are network or fusion accident only.

User Info: poltt

poltt - 2 years ago 0   0