1. Ryugi and makoto are the only ones who invited me , how do i get to invite the others ?

User Info: katsuko17

katsuko17 - 2 years ago
  2. How do i get ann and hifumi to invite me?

User Info: katsuko17

katsuko17 - 2 years ago

1. the hawaii date is like a normal date you'd have so if you're in a "special relationship" with somebody then they'd come up as an option to spend time with. You can only spend the time with 1 person rather than all of the friends.

User Info: LauryW

LauryW (Expert) - 2 years ago 4   0

Answers

1. @KazHasShah
    Weird, I have Ann at 7 and she wasn't there.
    Meanwhile, Makoto and Hifumi called but they're only at 5.
    I wanted Kawakami but she's at 6.

User Info: deeforshi

deeforshi - 1 year ago 1   0

2. Depends on your confidant level with each one.

More than likely you'll already be level 10 with Ann, so she'll invite you
    Makoto invites you as of level 6
    Kawakami will invite you as of level 8 - clear her Mementos mission beforehand
    Hifumi is the same as Kawakami

Ryuji and Mishima are always going to invite you, and you'll earn points to another female confidant (in my case, it was Futaba, but I've read it can be any other female)

Your answer the night before, when Ann asks what kind of girl you like, makes no difference

User Info: KazHasShah

KazHasShah - 1 year ago 1   1

3. Ann and Kawakami need to be Rank 10 in order for them to invite you on a date. Makoto and Hifumi need to be at Rank 5 at the lowest, and Ryuji and Mishima will always send you and invitation no matter what rank their Links are at.

User Info: TB_Kite

TB_Kite - 1 year ago 1   4

4. Had Hifumi around 6-8 (Before having a special relationship) and she messaged me.
    Kawakami too, but I had her at 10.

I suppose you just have to get closer to them.
    About ann, the night before she asks about which type of girls do you like, if you answer smart ones makoto will invite you, if you go for "good looking" or something like that Ann will.

User Info: RichiePalma

RichiePalma (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   5