Where can i find more of these black items used for transmutation? black sword/black gun etc.

1. Yeah as stated above. Im having trouble finding more of these. I kinda have one in my inventory but im not sure where i got it.

User Info: prelude2hate

prelude2hate - 2 years ago

Answers

1. You can get all transmutable items as random drops from chests. Black kogatana can be bought from the 2nd hand shop every once in a while, you can get the black robe from fishing, and you can get the black stones from the laptop online shop. The model guns I have only seen as drops from chests in palaces and mementos.

User Info: projectlex

projectlex (Expert) - 2 years ago 1   0
  2. Transmutable Weapon from the 2nd hand shop in the same street LeBlanc is.
    Transmutable Gun from a recognizable easter egg. Repair the laptop you can get from shop mentioned above and buy them from there.
    Transmutable Armor & Accessory from the fishing pond as reward in exchange of points.
    Blank Cards from random chest in mementos.

Each shop gets restocked in Transmutable item once per month (3 is the total per month). Except Blank Cards, you can find them in Mementos whenever you want; however, it is totally random when a chest containts a Blank Card.

User Info: RichiePalma

RichiePalma (Expert) - 2 years ago 1   0
  3. You can buy the Black Kogatana for transmuting melee weapons at the 2nd hand shop near LeBlanc. In September, you can buy a broken laptop from the same 2nd hand shop and repair it at your workdesk in your room. After repairing it, you can use it to buy new items, one of which is the Black accessory item for transmuting new accessories.

User Info: shadowgendo

shadowgendo (Expert) - 2 years ago 1   1
  4. I don't know about the others, but I've seen the Black Kogatana at the Secondhand Shop (where you buy the old TV for your room).

User Info: 4366Downs

4366Downs - 2 years ago 0   1