I can't see the Japanese audio option in-game?

1. So I downloaded and installed the Japanese audio DLC, and even then when I go to config in the menu or otherwise, I can't see an option to change the audio language anywhere. In the game's information screen, it even says the size is ~23 gigs, so the DLC is installed for sure. I've looked through the config dozens of times, restarted the game and my system, but no luck. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

User Info: NeksuMaksu

NeksuMaksu - 2 years ago

Answers

1. I finally found my solution, restore license help fixing error dlc/add on

User Info: eoeoabcnmk

eoeoabcnmk - 2 years ago 1   0
  2. You can only change the language in the main menu before loading your game. The option will be in "Settings" and underneath your save file on the load screen (says ENG and JPN to indicate language). Be sure to select before confirming which file to load.

User Info: teelockheart

teelockheart - 2 years ago 1   0
  3. I have the same problem, already installed the audio, but there's no option to change the audio, help anyone?, did you tried install/download it again?

User Info: eoeoabcnmk

eoeoabcnmk - 2 years ago 0   0
  4. For some reason after restarting my Ps4 once more, it started working. Don't know what was wrong with it, but it's OK now.

User Info: NeksuMaksu

NeksuMaksu - 2 years ago 1   1
  5. Same problem as above.

This is really aggravating considering this should've been on-disk.

User Info: rhino36

rhino36 - 2 years ago 0   0
  6. I don't think you can change the language mid-game. You would have to start over to select Japanese.

User Info: oniins

oniins - 2 years ago 3   3
  7. Just press the triangle button on the load screen.
    It can be changed at any time in the game as long as you do that.

User Info: 4366Downs

4366Downs - 2 years ago 1   1
  8. When you load your save game there's an option to change the in game language

User Info: hollywoodgothic

hollywoodgothic - 2 years ago 0   3