Can I play the VR compatible Tekken 7 without a VR headset?

1. I bought the VR compatible Tekken 7 without realising. I don't have a VR headset, and I'm wondering if I can still play the game or if it's better to exchange it to the ordinary version. Apparently the story mode doesn't use VR so I'm wondering if you actually need a VR headset to play the game or just for certain features.

User Info: tashcollies

tashcollies - 10 months ago

Answers

1. In fact I've never seen a non-VR Tekken. Tekken 7 is not "PlayStation VR required" (these games can only be played using the PS VR) but "PlayStation VR compatible", just as you state. These games have additional features to be used with the VR headset. In case of Tekken 7, you can watch your fighters wearing an individual outfit, and you have a special VR fight mode which is, more or less, a training session which allows you to choose your fighter and the CPU's in one of their standard outfits. You cannot choose individual outfits, nor can you pick a stage.

These two VR modes are additionals. Story, training, VS fight, Online fight, Arcade and Treasure fights, all these things only work "normally", without a VR headset.

User Info: Atsushi

Atsushi - 8 months ago 0 0