Where can I find the item to break stuff in dungeons?

1. Just started playing (been through 1 dungeon, starting on the 2nd) and noticed the challenge to break dungeon objects and items behind boxes but can't break them. So I figure there has to be some sort of item that allows you to do this. What is it and where is it located? Thanks.

User Info: JeffDread

JeffDread - 3 years ago

1. it is called the Power Gauntlet. You can develop it at Planeptune or Uzume's base in Zero dimension. However, you can't make it until after the Z-dimension story. The Hyper Bracelet can be developed in the Hyperdimension G part, by investing in the Planeptune's Industry. I believe level 6 or 7 can get you the Hyper Bracelet plans. Oh, and must invest in industry so you can make the Power Bracelet first. Make sure you grind for tons of credits as well. Do this during Neptune's story in G dimension. As such she keeps all the material items and credits earned from Zero Dimension. And only Planeptune industry can develope the Power and Hyper gauntlet and bracelet.

User Info: NatsuFlame86

NatsuFlame86 - 3 years ago 1   0