How do you unlock the rest of the Gallery Illustrations? (Backdrops, etc.)

1. I had the thought that if I just beat the game once that I would unlock almost everything in the gallery but that doesn't seem to be the case. Anyone else figure out out how to get the rest of the gallery?

User Info: ExpiredNepBullV

ExpiredNepBullV - 3 years ago

1. To get the background and promo CG's you need to clear the game on the True Ending path. There are also 3 CG's that become available to unlock from post game events (again, True Ending only).

User Info: EndlessWinter21

EndlessWinter21 - 3 years ago 0   0

1. Beat the game through the true ending. Then post-game events happen when you do conversations throughout all of Gameindustri. To get true ending, you must invest in all Social Relations stocks in every nation up to level 3 or 4 to view special CPUs' events. Marked with a red explanation point; But in the G-Dimension part of the game. During each of the CPU's stories. Not after.

User Info: NatsuFlame86

NatsuFlame86 - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. Get the True Ending and view the Post-Game events. Here's a link to a guide!
    www.justpushstart.com/2016/02/megadimension-neptunia-vii-ending-guide/

User Info: JoeLawson

JoeLawson - 3 years ago 0   0