So where can I find the character specific accessory?

1. So I'm in chapter 7(trying to grind up to 70k SPP still) and noticed I have over 1400 kills and harvests with Seven but I only unlocked a rain hood or water something from her, not her lace leggings. Is the unique accessory a second run through only thing or am I just bugged and unable to ever get her item now?

User Info: Hateguru14

Hateguru14 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Yo get the character specific accessories you have to collect 800 phantoma with each character. It may just be buried in your accessories.

User Info: Liz29386

Liz29386 - 4 years ago 1   0
  2. Don't know why I didn't close this last week when I finished. Anyway to all future wondering players to get the accessories you must harvest the phantoma AND finish the game. At the end it'll say you unlocked it and you can use it on NG+.

User Info: Hateguru14

Hateguru14 - 4 years ago 1   0