Stuck in Clank section Planet Quartu?

1. After returning to the section to grab a gold bolt I missed, I can't find a way out. Going to the end does not trigger the cutscene that would bring you out or anything, and I can't backtrack to the beginning. Please help asap!

User Info: Aigis_87

Aigis_87 - 3 years ago
  2. I've also tried quitting and reloading, but it puts me right back where I was in the clank puzzle, instead of the initial planet landing like in other games

User Info: Aigis_87

Aigis_87 - 3 years ago

1. The gold bolt in the magnet room? The one high up behind a vent you need to use gadgetbots to get? Well there is an open pipe along that same wall closer to the floor. It lets you get out that way.

Also, this guide for the gold bolts is pretty helpful. www.youtube.com/watch?v=xppXuAPcJU0

User Info: G1243

G1243 - 3 years ago 2   0