Im having trouble getting the Hunter's essence trophy, where did I go wrong?

1. I’ve read many threads and Reddit posts on how to fix this glitch but it still doesn’t pop up. I 100% have every weapon and firearm but it still doesn’t show. Could anyone please help.

User Info: Ar5en1c

Ar5en1c - 1 month ago
  2. The only way I know is to put all the weapons/firearms into Storage and take 'em back out.
    Are you absolutely sure you picked up everything?
    Just, double and triple check.

Weapons:
    Saw Cleaver, Saw Spear, Threaded Cane, Hunter Axe, Kirkhammer, Ludwig's Holy Blade, Logarius' Wheel, Chikage, Reiterpallasch, Rifle Spear, Stake Driver, Blades of Mercy, Burial Blade, Tonitrus and Beast Claws

Firearms:
    Hunter Pistol, Hunter Blunderbuss, Repeating Pistol, Ludwig's Rifle, Evelyn, Flamesprayer, Rosmarinus, Wooden Shield, Torch, Hunter's Torch

If you do have everything on the list and putting it into storage/taking it back out doesn't work, try putting everything into storage and re-buying a copy of every weapon/firearm from the Messenger shop.

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King - 1 month ago