Should I buy a PS4 just for Bloodborne?

1. I was wondering if I should buy a ps4 for bloodborne , I can get a discount on it but the only thing I would play would be Bloodborne on it.

User Info: Steel_Thunder

Steel_Thunder - 2 years ago

1. If you're capable of dealing with frustration and hundreds of deaths, and a mercyless world full of monsters and lovecraftnian references.. this is the game for you.

It will give a lot of hours and a great explicit story, if you get to like it so much you can get to NG+7 in more than 300 hours.

I only have beaten it one time and is one of the best offerings that Don't has to its fans.

User Info: Solid-Wolf

Solid-Wolf - 2 years ago 1   0

1. If you base it off my experience then yes. Bloodborne is the sole reason I bought a ps4 and I ended up sinking hundreds of hours into it. I do not regret my decision.

User Info: demonshonor

demonshonor (Expert) - 2 years ago 0   0
  2. I meant Sony, sorry.

User Info: Solid-Wolf

Solid-Wolf - 2 years ago 0   0
  3. Nah it's not worth it although if you want to play other exclusive games like god of war then go ahead

User Info: LKjellgren

LKjellgren - 2 years ago 0   3