Can't connect online?

1. I can connect to the server just fine. My wifi works fine (as shown by sotfs, which has almost flawless pvp connection for me besides the lag everyone has). I can see messages and ghosts. I can summon using the old hunter bell. But I can't be invaded (the woman in nightmare frontier doesn't even appear). I also can't summon or be summoned; whenever I use either bells or the sinister bell, it doesn't let me use any coop items except for the silencing blank until I restart the game, and when I do, it connects just fine, but I still can't summon. Any idea why this is, or anything I can do?

User Info: SethRowgen

SethRowgen - 4 years ago

1. There are several possible reasons:

1: Change network to 'Worldwide'. Try casting a bigger net to find more fish.

2: No-one is in level range near you.

3: Simply no-one is online at that moment.

User Info: NanuNanu14

NanuNanu14 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0   0