Help! Why does bloodborne not auto save ?

1. So this is really frustrating, ive seen the auto save feature only once and it was really annoying fighting the first boss and going all the way back to the lantern but then I knew how to open the shortcut and it was easier, but now the same thing is happening with the second boss! Is it just me ? Does the same thing happen with all bosses ??

User Info: Joe666

Joe666 - 5 years ago

1. Yep, it's the same for all bosses, make sure you open all the shortcuts of the area before fighting a boss. If you respawn at the lamp just, run through the shortcuts and take the most direct route to the boss of interest. Which boss are you stuck with? I'm in the process of making boss guide vids for all bosses. Check out my channel if you like.

Also make sure you back up your save before fighting bosses so you don't need to re-farm for blood vials or other items every time you die. Watch my vid here for how to do it:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr5d3TUDU4E

User Info: lark_aces

lark_aces - 5 years ago 0   0

1. Here are some vids on how to open all the shortcuts in the beginning areas, so that you can quickly run to the boss from the lamp
    Central Yharnam: www.youtube.com/watch?v=dezi-DMQCFY
    Cathedral Ward: www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RLJua61rnA
    Old Yharnam: www.youtube.com/watch?v=18i69DxxQrY

User Info: lark_aces

lark_aces - 5 years ago 0   0